Hen Party Activities in Cardiff, Swansea, Wales
Hen Party Activities
Top Five Hen Party Activities in Cardiff
Gorge Scrambling (aka Canyoning)
Our Gorge Scrambling experience (aka Canyoning) typically involves scrambling, climbing, crawling, waterfall jumps and much more, set in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park. Only 45mins from Cardiff City Centre.
No experience needed! Unlike surfing there is no real learning curve to get started, just jump on a board and start riding the waves.
Choice of fantastic beaches close to Cardiff and the Gower coastline- Swansea.
Planning a Hen Party In Cardiff?
Located on the coast of South Wales with stunning countryside and sandy beaches less than 30 minutes away, Cardiff is a fantastic choice for a hen weekend packed with thrills and fun. If you want adventure, excitement, time to bond and opportunities to do something unusual whilst still heading to bars and clubs in the evening, Cardiff is where you want to be.
By day, head to the rolling hills and unspoilt valleys of the Brecon Beacons. Here in one of the UK’s most picturesque regions, you can revel in a range of exhilarating hen do activities amidst the beauty of Brecon Beacon National Park.
Whether you choose gorge walking, canyoning, coasteering, rock climbing, mountain biking, wild camping and more, you’ll be surrounded by spellbinding scenes. Magnificent waterfalls, majestic forests, natural moors and tranquil lakes are scattered with rare botanicals, wild ponies, red kites, peregrine falcons and more. Whether you book one or multiple adventure activities, every hen is guaranteed to leave feeling revitalised and refreshed.
Cardiff Hen Party Weekend Guide- Top Things To Do In Cardiff
1. Bars, Pubs & Clubs: It’s no surprise the capital of Wales is teeming with elegant cocktail bars, craft breweries, karaoke bars, gastro pubs and top clubs.
Pontcanna and St Mary Street are good places to start or you can kick things off with a craft brew at Tiny Rebel or Cathays Beer House. For a sophisticated vibe, take in jazz and folk as you sip on margaritas and old fashionedsat grade II-listed Dead Canary. For old-school cheese, Popworld Cardiff will put a smile on everyone’s face.
2. Restaurants: When it comes to food, you’ll discover there’s a restaurant to suit every palate in Cardiff. City Road, Cowbridge and St Mary’s Street are easy places to find clusters of eateries serving everything from Lebanese to Italian, Syrian and American fare.
3. Must-See Attractions: From culture to history and entertainment, Cardiff really does have it all. Its waterfront location is reminiscent of Sydney Harbour. A stroll along Cardiff Bay takes in the Wales Millennium, the Senedd – home of The Welsh Assembly, Techniquest Science Centre and more. For history, Cardiff Castle sits right in the heart of the city whilst the nearbyNational Museum of Cardiff, Museum Cardiff and more will satisfy every culture vulture in your group.
4. Superb Shopping: When it comes to shopping, Cardiff is a feast of old and new. From farmers’ markets to specialist shops, exquisite boutiques and favourite outlets, you’ll uncover a vast variety of retail experiences amongst Cardiff’s iconicVictorian and Edwardian arcades and contemporary shopping centres.
5. Stunning Natural Landscapes: From sandy beaches to mountains, moors, lakes and forests, in less than 30 minutes you can find yourself amongst the stunning natural beauty of Cardiff’s surrounding rural landscapes.
6. Beaches close to Cardiff: Penarth Beach, Barry Island and Jacksons Bay are the closest beaches to Cardiff, offering picturesque coastline just outside the city.
Beaches close to Swansea: The Gower coastline is classed as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where we offer our Surf kayaking & Body Boarding activities.
7. Indoor Hen Do Activities: For more sedate activities in the city, there’s everything from yoga to cocktail-making, Escape Rooms, hot tub sessions, pole dancing, perfume-making and go-karting on offer. Our why not take part in our evening Game Show entertainment– ideal for small private parties or large scale events!